Cookie Utilization Notice: This Web site does not utilize cookies but does incorporate and link to product information, payment processing, and language translation sites that do require cookies for navigation, order processing, diplaying the proper currency, language preferences, help contact locality, etc.
Data Collected: This Web site may be cached by various entities including on the users' device, or by Internet providers, and may collect information regarding the users' screen / display size, processing speed, Internet connection speed, IP address, operating system, etc., to properly display the Web page, and for geographic logs and statistics, which logs and statistics may be used to increase this Web site's speed and effectiveness (i.e. GDPR). The IP address, IRL, URL, and which information (i.e. graphics, Web page, etc.) is / are being downloaded by the user, may be recorded as a default by the hosting operating system and its facilities. In order to facilitate sales of products, it may be necessary to collect and to store certain nonpublic personal information as is necessary to process the various orders.
COPPA Rule: Persons must be of 13 years of age, or older, in order to use this Web site, or must obtain parental supervision and consent to divulge personal information and conduct purchases,
- The most recognized domains are .com domains.
- The most significant cost of any domain name is its renewal price.
|.COM||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||Total|
Easily and automatically directs a domain name to an alternate one.
The Web site, forwarded to, appears to have your domain name.
The domain cannot be transferred, even with an auth code.
PricingWe offer the lowest prices on all products, every day, day-after-day.
No volume requirements, no coupons, no discount codes, no kidding.
SupportOur American-based 24 × 7 tech support includes Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays.
We offer both e-mail support and world-wide phone support to assist you with purchases, refunds, prices and product recommendations.
QualityYour domains are registered and serviced by an ICANN accredited regisrar. These domains remain available to you to control, or to transfer to another ICANN registrar, providing you continue to renew the domains.
SecurityDomain locking is provided, without additional charge, to prevent the accidental transfer of domain ownership, and stops anyone from redirecting your nameservers. Auto renew keeps your domains yours so you don't have to monitor expiration dates. Status alerts monitor your domain and provide instant alerts if there's been a change.
Is the domain name you really want already taken?
Is this a "MUST HAVE" domain name?
No problem. Let us snap it up for you!
• One domain name
• One price
...Until the domain name is captured!
How about browsing scores of soon-to-expire names online, updated daily?
How about having more than 95,000 fresh, expiring names at your fingertips?
We've got it!
Would you like to monitor:
Registered by Anyone?
Registered at Any Registrar?
We've got it!
Domain Alert Pro ®
Monitor up to 100 domain names:
$9.95 US / year
Hint: Domain Alert® Pro, allows you to backorder any expiring .COM, .INFO, .NET, .ME, .ORG,
.BIZ, .MOBI, .US, or .CO, for just $1.00 more than backordering the domain alone.
Want to more details?
...Just click here!
When Can You Backorder A Domain Name?
You can only attempt to purchase a backorder for a domain name before it expires.
Who Can Backorder A Domain Name?
You must have an active account with Cookie's Domain Shop, in order for us to transfer the captured domain to you.
Domain Name Monitoring.
We monitor your backordered domain name and you receive email notifications within 24 hours of any changes in registrar, status, expiration date, or nameservers.
Capturing The Domain Name.
We attempt to register the domain name before the release time, and we continue to make attempts until we or another registrar captures it.
Successful Domain Name Capture.
If we capture the domain name, we award the domain name to you. We process a change of registrant and move the domain name into your account within 45 days. Your domain name is registered with us for one year from the time it enters your account.
Unsuccessful Domain Name Capture.
If we don't capture the domain name we email you that the backorder was unsuccessful. You can request a refund from our support department or apply your backorder credit to another domain name. There is no time limit for backorder reassignment, and the product does not expire.
24 × 7 Online Store
- US Dollar (USD) $, Australian Dollar (AUD) $, Canadian Dollar (CAD) $, Danish Krone kr, Euro (EUR) €, British Pound (GPB) £, Hong Kong Dollar (HK$) HK$, Israel Shekel (ILS) ₪, Japanese Yen (JPY) ¥, Mexican Peso (MSN) ₱, Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) R, New Zealand Dollar (NZD) $, Philippine Peso (PHP) ₱, Polish Zloty (PLN) z, Swedish Krona (SEK) k, Singapore Dollar (SGD) $, Thailand Baht (THB) ฿, and Turkish Lira (TRY) ₤
- Simple catalog set up
- FREE Web store hosting
- 24/7 phone and online support.
- State-by-state sales tax
- Easily add products to Google® Product Search and eBay®
- Yahoo!® Search Marketing
- Automatic mobile optimization
- Real-time UPS, FedEx and the USPS shipping quotes
- Shipping to U.S, Canada, Mexico, and over 100 additional countries
- Package contents, ship date, and tracking number management tools
- e-Mail notification for orders.
- Accept all major credit cards.
- PayPal Payments Standard.
- PayPal Payments Pro.
- PayPal Express Checkout.
- PayPal Express Checkout
- Credit card processing via POS terminal
- QuickBooks® integration via Atandra T-HUB
- Track product inventory
Choose A Design
- Select from over 1,500 design and color combinations.
- Choose from 14 Category page styles and 11 Product Detail page styles to find the best layout for your products.
- Customize your store by adding your logo and adjusting colors, fonts, images, navigation and more.
- Organize your products in categories and subcategories.
- Specify product details, including SKU, description, pricing, options and inventory tracking.
- Create featured products, sale pricing and coupons. Choose product associations, cross-sells and up-sells.
- Use the Store Setup Wizard to walk you through your shipping, tax and payment options.
- Preview your store before you publish it.
- Offer secure customer registration and easy-to-use customer checkout.
- Accept major credit cards, PayPal Express Checkout and more.
- Ship to USA, Canada, Mexico, and more than 100 additional countries.
- View reports to track revenue, orders and website performance.
Why Would I Need A VPS Server?
Simple answer: Savings!
You get the benefits of a fully dedicated Web server (root access, unlimited bandwidth, Windows® 2012 with Parallels Plesk® or Linux with cPanel® and WHM®), for use as a Web hosting server, storage server, application server, etc., in a world-class hosting facility, starting at about $29.99 /month.
What is a VPS server?
A typical server consists of hardware, an operating system and whatever the user(s) put on the server (programming, data, etc.). A typical Virtual Private Server (VPS) consists of hardware, multiple (and separate) operating systems, running concurrently, and whatever the multiple (separate and distinct) user(s) put on the server (programming, data, etc.).
The operating systems, control software, etc., are already integrated into our VPS prices. Normally the operating system, control panel, etc. might still cost whatever they cost. There are savings on hardware, space and energy to pass along, so Virtual Private Servers are generally considerably less expensive than dedicated servers. Where resources (CPU, memory, storage, etc.) are not being used optimally, on a dedicated server, a Virtual Private Server might perform as well, at a considerable cost savings.
Virtual Private Servers are for those who want more than just Website hosting, more than just WordPress hosting, more than a picture gallery, a group calendar, e-mail, mailing lists, and more than just online storage. Cookie's Domain Shop offers all of those services, individually, for much less than the cost of a server. A virtual private server might be for those who want several of those services, in combination, but, in any case, a virtual private server is for those who want all of the apparent attributes of a server, except the costs.
Reasons for needing a server might be: multiple Web sites, and
$6.99 / month
Protects an unlimited number of pages on your Web site!
(Web sites must be hosted on Cookie's Domain Shop servers)
- 30-day money back guarantee
- Advanced security monitoring
- Brand reputation monitoring
- Security analysts, for advanced issues
- Trusted site seal
- Blacklist monitoring and removal
Scan, repair, prevent and boost performance -- $19.99 / month
Scan and Repair -- $6.99 / month
Brute Force Attacks
Brute Force attacks, as the name suggests, simply involves attempting every possible password, for instance, to gain access resources the hackers wouldn't (and shouldn't) normally have access to.
Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) Attacks.
Simply put, Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks are many hosts (network connected computers), such as a botnet, attempting to overwhelm an online resource, i.e. your Web site, to make it unavailable.
Code Injection Attacks
Code Injection Attacks involve an attacker exploiting a bug in an application, or website code, which then treats data input as commands or configuration data. That / those command(s), i.e. SQL code or piped code, either execute, or alter the normal execution of code on the device, which code could be on your website host.
Malware, short for "malicious software" is code, scripts, etc., that seek to provide unauthorized access, damage to data, unwanted and / or harmful content, which may include adware, ransomware, rootkits, scareware, spyware, "Trojan horses", "viruses", and "worms",
A Zero-Day Vulnerability is an exploit, that is either previously unknown or at least undisclosed. The exploit is deployed as soon as it becomes known to the attacker, giving the victims of the exploit no time (zero days) to prepare to protect their data processing assets.